my MOTTO


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 16 August, 2009

Explanation, not an excuse.

Desaraju Surya
It has been exactly a month since I updated my blog. One of my dear friends called me last week to ask why I did not update my blog over the last few days.
Somehow, I was unable to post anything new in the last 30 days because of a variety of reasons. My profession demands that I spend quite a good number of hours in front of the computer besides attending to other regular work. Frankly, the quite hectic schedule seems to be leaving its impact on me, what with the growth in my age.
If I have to blame one specific thing for my lack of energy – as earlier – it is the traffic in Hyderabad. It is the worst, to put it mildly. And, it’s clearly taking a toll on me since I am forced to spend quite a good number of hours on the roads as well, travelling from place as part of my job.
And, sitting in front of computer for long durations has left my eyes strained. It has become a genuine problem for me these days. Hence, I couldn’t really sit down to write down something though many thoughts have been racing in my mind.
Here, I would like to add that I have recently become a member of Facebook community on the Internet and I am quite enjoying it. In a way I am getting addicted to it since I love friends and staying in touch with them regularly. So, one of the reasons for my irregular blog posts is my new fixation with Facebook.
Nevertheless, I would try to write something regularly, if not daily, on the issues of public concern and keep my readers posted.

No comments: